Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Name is Alexis and I have commitment issues.

Hi my name is Alexis and I start projects but never finish them. I want to talk about a problem that I have struggled with my whole life and that is follow through. They say the first step is to admit there is a problem and its true, I am an idea woman but when it comes to doing it I struggle. Some days I feel like I am all over the place and that my divided attention has me so fragmented.

In my professional career when you admit to a weakness you must say what you are doing to fix the problems. I love that I have a million and one ideas but I do see that it sidetracks me into doing none. So my focus or refocus will be on committing to this blog and my social media presence.


  • I will post on this blog at least 4x per week for the entire month of June.
  • I will follow at least 10 people with similar content.
  • I will use social media to promote my blog for better readership.
  • Benchmark successful bloggers 
With my work schedule, baby schedule and other responsibilities, I know its going to be hard but I need to challenge myself. My goal is to be the best me and give 100 percent effort in all things that I do. So expect to see a range of topics from me, including student loans, budgets and quick recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment