Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Road trip with baby...SOLO

With Kennedy now being 7 mos old, I feel that I have this parenting thing down but every now and then I get nervous to do something on my own. Well we are going on a road trip by ourselves. I am nervous and several questions are popping into my head:


  • What if she gets hungry mid trip?
  • What if I run into traffic?
  • Will she be okay in the car seat?

To put my mind at ease, I am putting together a checklist of things to bring, logistics etc.

Items for Baby
  • Car Seat
  • Diaper bags
  • Microwavable bottle sanitizer
  • Stroller
  • Infant Carrier
  • 6 outfits 
  • Socks
  • Diapers
  • bathtub
  • Playmat
  • Monitor
  • Baby bullet
  • Thermometer
  • Toys
  • Bathing Suit
  • Baby Sunblock
Am I missing anything?  I know the list is going to grow but my plan is to start compiling all of this next week. What was helpful on your road trip with baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment